Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. At this moment the first account at a bank has a full transaction history (at some banks even multiple years of transactions). The second account, at the same bank, is limited to displays only a limited amount of months.

It would be nice to have the full history for each account (at the same bank).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want to be able to add my multi-currency account into Cake.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  Peter responded

In our research, we spent quite some time to investigate how to implement this.

The vast majority of the users we interviewed mentally works in a single currency when it comes down to understanding their finances holistically.

As a result, Cake converts foreign currencies back into euros. This enables our users to see a clear insight into their income, spending, savings and investments.

> We convert individual foreign transactions into euros using the day rate of the transaction. * The foreign currency amount and conversion rate are available in the transaction details.

> We convert the foreign currency balance of the account into euros using the current day rate.

3. I would like to notify Cake when the category of a transaction is incorrect. If I’m on the go, I would like to provide quick feedback (preferably with a single click). If I have more time, I would like to type a suggestion.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been replaced by the following features:

• Change the category of a transaction
    • Change the category of similar transactions
  4. On a monthly basis, I would like to get a crisp update of my cashflow. This is simply my income minus my spending, and this for the previous month. The cashflow will let me know how if I'm spending more (or less) than received across all my bank accounts.

I would always like to receive this update at the beginning of a new month. This monthly overview shouldn't include the individual transactions, but easily allow me to review them.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to notify Cake when a transaction place is incorrect. If I’m on the go, I would like to provide quick feedback (preferably with a single click). If I have more time, I would like to type a suggestion.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Change the place of a transaction
    • Change the place of similar transactions
  6. I would like to see details about the exact place where a payment was done.

The information could for example include the name of a place, the address, contact information (telephone number,or email address), website, etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to add my current account into Cake.

Note (from Cake): As some banks are still developing their interfaces, we might currently not be able to synchronize some current accounts. In this case, Cake will already store the number of your current account. This will enable you to easily enroll it at a later stage (when the interface of your bank becomes available). We will additionally use this account information in reports and insights; for example to exclude transfers between your accounts from spending and income reports.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The enrichment of transactions basically means that Cake will translate those cryptic transaction descriptions in your bank statements. As an example, a customer didn't buy groceries at "Hyper Zemst Zemst", but visited "Carrefour".

In some cases, Cake might not be able to accurately translate the most cryptic transaction descriptions in my bank statements, and I would like to be able to provide a suggestion to Cake.

If I’m on the go, I would like to provide quick feedback (preferably with a single click). If I have more time, I would like to type a suggestion.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Change the name of a transaction
    • Change the name of similar transactions
  9. I would like to add multiple bank accounts into Cake.

Note (from Cake): You can add multiple accounts from a single, or multiple banks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like my connected bank accounts to be synchronized into Cake.

Note (from Cake): the synchronization has some limitations as defined in the PSD2 legislation.
    * Cake is allowed to contact your bank, to receive an update of your account information, 4 times per day. As a user you don’t have to use the Cake app to perform these updates.
    * Cake is additionally allowed to update your account information whenever you are using the Cake app.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to see the details of a transaction.

The details should include all information related to a specific transaction; for example the name of the counterparty, the date and time of the transaction, the transaction amount, the bank account the transaction was performed on, the category this transaction was assigned to, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like the transactions on my bank accounts to show a meaningful description instead of those pesky cryptic lines of meaningless text.

A transaction would for example show the logo and the name of the shop where I purchased something; for example "Hyper Hyper Zemst" is actually a "Carrefour" (in Zemst).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to see the list of transactions on a specific bank account. I would like the transactions to be ordered chronologically, with the last transactions at the top.

If I add multiple bank accounts into Cake, I would like to be able to see the transaction list of each bank account individually.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On a weekly basis, I would like to get a crisp update on how much money I've earned and spent across all my accounts. This weekly overview shouldn't necessarily include the individual transactions, but easily allow me to review them. If I haven't received or spent anything, I would still like to receive this update.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to communicate with the support team regarding technical support issues.

Note (from Cake): We also use this feature to reach out to our users for important technical events related to Cake.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On a daily basis, I would like to get a simple update on how much I'm spending on all my accounts. The overview should list the individual transactions. Obviously, if there is nothing to report, I don't need this overview.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On a daily basis, I would like to get a simple update on how much money I received into all my accounts. The overview should list the individual transactions. Obviously, if there is nothing to report, I don't need this overview.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to entirely remove my Cake account. This will remove all account information (including bank accounts, reports, insights, etc) from Cake.

Note (from Cake): You will no longer be able to log back into your account, and we will not be able to restore this account for you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to change my profile information (first name, last name or date of birth).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to see a consolidated list of all the transactions for all my bank accounts. I would like the transactions to be ordered chronologically, with the last transactions at the top.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?