Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The current legislation doesn't allow us to connect to savings accounts. We can however track transfers to (and from) savings account.

As a user I want to manually define the amount of money on my savings/investment account. It should also be possible to update the amount of money on my savings/investment account (in case the amount on my savings/investment account is not correct). This will ensure that I see the amount of money in my savings/investment account in Cake.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to round each of my payments up to the next euro, and transfer this spare change to one of my investment accounts.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to create a savings goal (or multiple), and automatically save for this goal. Cake should follow the progress of this savings goal and notify me if I'm on the right/wrong track.

With time estimations, Cake could help me figure out when this goal will realistically be reached or how much I would need to save to reach a target date. I would like to be able to share this goal with friends and family, and allow them to contribute.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to round each of my payments up to the next euro, and transfer this spare change to one of my savings accounts.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to create an event (or multiple) that triggers a specific saving; for example,
    - Each time my cashflow is positive (spending less, then earning), I want to transfer the cashflow amount to my savings account.
    - Each time I go to Starbukcs, I transfer 1 euro into my savings account.
    - At the end of the month, transfer my positive cashflow into my (default) savings account.

Note (from Cake): We can imagine all sorts of events; for example transactions, location, temperature, etc. Let us know what type events you would like us to look into?

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to quickly (and easily) transfer money to one of my savings accounts.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to set my default savings account.

This default account will be used for specific features, for example:
    * If I would like to initiate a single-click quick save.
    * If I would enable automatic saving; rounding my transactions up to the nearest euro, and transferring this spare change into my savings account.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?