Open Roadmap - Cake

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to receive a special reward.

Note (from Cake): Cake will be rewarding some users for "special" undisclosed reasons; for example providing feedback, identifying undocumented features, or other activities.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Cake
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want to earn my monthly Cake reward. This is the data dividend for the usage of my data.

Note (from Cake): The data of all Cake users is turned into anonymous statistics and insight reports. Cake shares the revenues it gets from its commercial partners with its users. All payments are always made to users via Cake. The commercial partners get no access to the individual identity of the users.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like a quick and easy introduction video that shows me how Cake helps me to understand, control and improve my financial life.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to see how Cake uses my data. I would like to see in which anonymous Cake for Business reports my data is used.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This request makes total sense. We aim to be fully transparent at Cake, and this includes the usage of your data.

We are investigating how we could implement this in the most useful, insightful and efficient way.

It’s definitely something we will be implementing. To be continued…

5. In order to receive Cake Rewards, I would like to identify myself using my identity card.

Note (from Cake): Under our license as a financial institution, we are legally obliged to do an identity check before we can allow you to do payments using our app. The first time you request the payout of your earnings, we will accordingly require you to scan the front- and backside of your identity card in our app.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to be able to transfer my first earnings to my bank account.

Note (from Cake): Under our license as a financial institution, we are legally obliged to do an identity check before we can allow you to do payments using our app. The first time you request the payout of your earnings, we will accordingly require you to scan the front- and backside of your identity card in our app.

If I have already transferred my first earnings to my bank account. I would like newly earned Rewards, to be automatically transferred into my bank account.

Note (from…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to see a detailed description of an individual Reward that Cake offers me.

Note (from Cake): Rewards are benefits you can claim using Cake. You can find a detailed explanation about Rewards on the frequently asked questions page of the Cake website: https://cake.app/faq/.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to see the list of Rewards that Cake offers me.

Note (from Cake): Rewards are benefits you can claim using Cake. You can find a detailed explanation about Rewards on the frequently asked questions page of the Cake website: https://cake.app/faq/.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On a daily basis, I would like to receive the best Reward offer for me. The goal is to improve my future spending.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. On a monthly basis, I would like to get a crisp update of the total earnings I received using Cake. This overview shouldn't include the individual earnings, but easily allow me to review them. I would like to receive this update at the beginning of the month.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?