Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would occasionally like to receive a simple multiple choice quiz, and see if I know how much I’ve spent. The quiz can either focus on the last week, the last month or the last year. The goal is to better understand my spending.

Questions could be around:
    - General spending
    - Specific categories
    - Specific merchants
    - Recurring costs (e.g. monthly rent)
    - Subscriptions (e.g. Spotify, Netflix)
    - International trips I made

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like Cake to show me interactively tip of the week. This will test if I understand my finances.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would occasionally like to receive a simple multiple choice quiz, and see if I know how much fees my bank has charged me. The quiz can either focus on the last month or the last year. The goal is to better understand how much fees your bank charges you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would occasionally like to receive a simple multiple choice quiz, and see if I know how much I’ve transferred to my investment account. The quiz can either focus on the last month or the last year. The goal is to better understand my investments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would occasionally like to receive a simple multiple choice quiz, and see if I know how much I’ve saved. The quiz can either focus on the last month or the last year. The goal is to better understand my saving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would occasionally like to receive a simple multiple choice quiz, and see if I know how much I earned using Cake. The quiz can either focus on the last month, the last year, or even since I started using Cake. The goal is to better understand how profitable Cake is for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would occasionally like to receive a simple multiple choice quiz, and see if I know how much income I earned. The quiz can either focus on the last month or on the last year. The goal is to better understand my income.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?