Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to filter the views in Cake to show only a specific account, or a group of bank accounts. We will refer to this as account groups in Cake.

In the current implementation, I always see the view of all connected accounts. I would like to look at the details of a single account, or of a group of accounts; for example all personal, shared, or business accounts.

The views include the journal, and the insights and reports on the dashboard.

Note: We will introduce default groups for all personal and all professional accounts. In addition to this,…

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

As you may have seen in your app, Account Groups are live! 🥳

You can now separate your shared, business, personal or other accounts. 😎 Check it out or update your app to explore this cool new feature!

2. As a user, I would like the dashboard screen to give me a better insight into my spending, income and savings.

Note: We have identified that some users don't visit the detailed spending, income and savings dashboards. We will slightly change the design to tackle this.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to receive a push notification when the connection of my bank account has expired.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like Cake to exclude transfers between my own accounts. If I transfer money between two of my own accounts, I don't want this transfer to be counted as either income or spending.

Note (from Cake): This has been implemented, but there are two conditions to take into account:
    * You need to store all your accounts in Cake (they don't even have to be connected and synchronizing). This is the way to tell Cake that these are all your accounts, and excludes them from income or spending totals.
    * We have noticed that some banks currently don't always…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want to see the list of personalised Reward offers immediately after onboarding Cake, so I can make use of them instantly. Currently, I have to wait for it during a period of a few hours to max 48 hours.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If I categorize a transaction as savings or investments, I would like it to be tracked accordingly in the savings dashboard.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like transfers to (or from) my savings account not to be included in my spending (or income) totals.

Note: This has already been implemented. In order for this to work, you have to store your savings accounts in Cake. This way Cake knows that this is your savings account. We have written an extensive blog post on savings:

How to track your savings in Cake?
    https://blog.cake.app/using-cake/how-to-track-your-savings/

• It seems that some banks are not sending us the account number in a transfer. In this case Cake can not detect the transfer. As a solution, you can categorize these transactions…
    7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As a user, I would like the settings screen to be improved:
    * add a clear description for each of the settings
    * highlight the outstanding actions

Note: We have identified that some of our users don't understand specific settings. In addition, the outstanding actions are not highlighted clearly.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to receive a push notification when the connection of my bank account is about to expire.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to add my BNP Paribas Fortis, Fintro and Hello Bank accounts into Cake.

Note (from Cake): This interface is in testing. Unfortunately we have no insight into the planning of the banks at this time being. It's unclear when we have an interface that meets the basic quality standards so we can integrate and support these accounts. It can be tomorrow, next week or even next month...

We test interfaces on a daily basis, and also report all shortcomings bank to the technical teams of the banks. Together with other FinTech players in the market, we have…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  10 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
  11. At this moment the first account at a bank has a full transaction history (at some banks even multiple years of transactions). The second account, at the same bank, is limited to displays only a limited amount of months.

It would be nice to have the full history for each account (at the same bank).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If you have a month with an outlier (an exceptional total), this squeezes the entire insight. I would like outliers displayed in a different way, so they don't squeeze the entire graph.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to change the category of a transaction.

Note (from Cake): We technically refer to this as (transaction) feedback. We collect all feedback events and apply "wisdom of crowds" algorithms to improve our transaction enrichment models. The goal is to accurately translate those cryptic transactions into meaningful transaction lines.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As a user, I would like the rewards screen to to give me a full overview of my Cake Rewards:
    * The Cake rewards I've already earned.
    * The Cake reward offers that are targeted to me (both on next payment, and on each payment rewards).
    * The introduction of reward offer categories, to improve the overview of all reward offers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to report a transaction that is missing a reward (or a transaction that received an incorrect reward).

The feedback would be sent to the Cake team, to investigate and where necessary correct the reward.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to add my Revolut accounts into Cake.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to enable enhanced security and securing access to the app using a fingerprint or face-id.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  Peter responded

The latest build includes the first set of enhanced “security features”: biometric unlock, screen overlay protection, etc

We will continue to improve these features, and allow you to control how restrictive and secure Cake should be for you.

The current implementation ensures your Cake app cannot be opened without a biometric unlock.

We have additionally implemented a first set of features to ensure other apps cannot capture the screen data in Cake.

If you have questions, chat with us in the app. We would love to get your feedback on this.

18. I would like to review a ranking of the categories where I spend most of my money. The period can be changed to visualize the ranking of my category spending on a monthly or yearly basis.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to add my Argenta accounts into Cake.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  3 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Admin →
  20. In the current implementation of the Cake reward offers, all stacked rewards are displayed as individual rewards.

A merchant offering a 2% reward offer on a transaction between € 25 and € 50, a 5% reward offer on a transaction between € 50 and € 100, and a 10% reward offer on transactions over € 100... is currently displayed as 3 different offers. This is confusing.

As a user, I would like stacked rewards to be displayed as a single reward (with the different stacked prices clearly displayed in the reward offer).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?