Open Roadmap - Cake

Open Roadmap - Cake

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to enable enhanced security and securing access to the app using a fingerprint or face-id.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Cake
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

The latest build includes the first set of enhanced “security features”: biometric unlock, screen overlay protection, etc

We will continue to improve these features, and allow you to control how restrictive and secure Cake should be for you.

The current implementation ensures your Cake app cannot be opened without a biometric unlock.

We have additionally implemented a first set of features to ensure other apps cannot capture the screen data in Cake.

If you have questions, chat with us in the app. We would love to get your feedback on this.

2. I would like to review my cashflow in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize the cashflow on a monthly or yearly basis.

Note (from Cake): The cashflow is simply my income, minus my spending in a specific period. This insight will basically let me know how much I’ve spent more (or less) than I’ve received across all my bank accounts.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to review my average savings in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize my average savings on a monthly or yearly basis.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like Cake to calculate all averages (income, spending, saving, merchant spending) only based on months with complete transactions.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. On a monthly basis, I would like to get a crisp update on how much money I've saved across all my accounts. This monthly overview shouldn't include the individual transactions, but easily allow me to review them.

I would always like to receive this update at the beginning of a new month. If I haven't saved anything, I would still like to receive this update.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If I have multiple bank accounts, I would like to be able to change the order of my connected bank accounts. This would for example allow me to show my most important accounts more prominently.

This order is reflected in the sub-header of the journal.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This will be release to iOS in the weekly release of March 2nd 2020. Using a long press on the bank account (in settings), you will be able to reorder the accounts.

We will still add a visual indicator in the settings to make it more clear that the accounts can be reordered.

7. I would like to review the average cashflow in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize the cashflow on a monthly or yearly basis.

Note (from Cake): The cashflow is simply my income, minus my spending in a specific period. This insight will basically let me know how much I’ve spent more (or less) than I’ve received across all my bank accounts.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to review my total savings. The period can be changed to visualize my total savings either for a particular month or specific year.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to visualize the evolution my savings in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize my savings evolution on a monthly or yearly basis.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In the Cake app, I would like to be informed when Cake shares financial tips, tricks, articles or news.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to review the average transfers to my investment account. The period can be changed to visualize these investments transfers on a monthly or yearly basis.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to review the evolution of transfers to my investment account. The period can be changed to visualize these investments transfers on a monthly or yearly basis.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to review the total transfers to my investment account. The period can be changed to visualize these investments transfers either for a particular month or specific year.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to visualize the evolution of my cashflow in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize the cashflow on a monthly or yearly basis.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On a daily basis, I would like to get a simple update on how much money I've saved across all my accounts. The overview should list the individual transactions. Obviously, if there is nothing to report, I don't need this overview.

I don't want to see the saving transfers to be calculated in any of my income or spending reports.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On a weekly basis, I would like to get a crisp update on how much money I've saved across all my accounts. This weekly overview shouldn't necessarily include the individual transactions, but easily allow me to review them. If I haven't saved anything, I would still like to receive this update.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?