Open Roadmap - Cake

Open Roadmap - Cake

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. To validate the level of desirability for a Cake feature (before implementation), a mini survey could show up in Cake users (maybe only those who opted-in), presenting them with a slider bar 'how much would you want this feature?' from 'not at all' to 'give it to me now'.

Validating with (tens of) thousands of users will be a more reliable validation then the <100 roadmap voters. Could help prioritise features and avoid development cost for not so important features. There clearly is a super committed user-base!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Cake
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like a merchant to be able to send me a survey linked to a transaction. Upon answering I would be rewarded by the merchant. The survey should be a simple multiple choice with a specific question related to the transaction. For example; Tell us how quick the service was at our store? Super Fast, Okay, or Too Slow

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like merchants to be able to send me quick surveys. Upon answering I would be rewarded by the merchant. The survey should be a simple multiple choice with a specific question related to the merchant. For example: Which cookies do you prefer? Oreo, Dinosaur, or Prince.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?