Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to change the category of a transaction.

Note (from Cake): We technically refer to this as (transaction) feedback. We collect all feedback events and apply "wisdom of crowds" algorithms to improve our transaction enrichment models. The goal is to accurately translate those cryptic transactions into meaningful transaction lines.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to change the category of similar transactions; for example, change the category for all my payments at "Lukoil".

Note (from Cake): We technically refer to this as (transaction) feedback. We collect all feedback events and apply "wisdom of crowds" algorithms to improve our transaction enrichment models. The goal is to accurately translate those cryptic transactions into meaningful transaction lines.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to change the name of a transaction

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to change the name of similar transactions; for example, change the name for all my payments at "Lukoil".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to change the place of similar transactions; for example, change the place for all my payuments at "Lukoil".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to change the place of a transaction.

Note (from Cake): We technically refer to this as (transaction) feedback. We collect all feedback events and apply "wisdom of crowds" algorithms to improve our transaction enrichment models. The goal is to accurately translate those cryptic transactions into meaningfull transaction lines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?