Open Roadmap - Cake

Open Roadmap - Cake

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If a customer has multiple years of transaction data in Cake, we should allow users to change the monthly insights into a yearly view.

Note: We will also consider introducing additional timeframes like weekly, every 3, or every 6 months.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a user, I would like the dashboard screen to give me a better insight into my spending, income and savings.

Note: We have identified that some users don't visit the detailed spending, income and savings dashboards. We will slightly change the design to tackle this.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If you have months with an outliers, the average might be skewed. I would like the average to be representative.

For example; if someone buys a house... this might skew the average.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If you have a month with an outlier (an exceptional total), this squeezes the entire insight. I would like outliers displayed in a different way, so they don't squeeze the entire graph.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In case a users has multiple connected accounts, the transaction history for each account might differ; for example...
    * the bank account "Alpha" has a transaction history of 10 years
    * the bank account "Beta" has a transaction history of only 5 years

The insights that include all the connected accounts should be limited to the shortest transaction history; in the above example...
    * the spending insight would only show the last 5 years

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Instead of each time period the split per category, you can select the category and see how much you've spend compared to different time periods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In case a user doesn't have a savings account stored in Cake, we don't want to shown an empty savings graph (in the savings dashboard). We should motivate the user to add a savings account.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this time, we’re not convinced that we should integrate these actions in the savings graph.

We will revisit this discussion at a later point in time.

8. In case a user doesn't have an investment account stored in Cake, we don't want to shown an empty investments graph (in the savings dashboard). We should motivate the user to add an investment account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At this time, we’re not convinced that we should integrate these actions in the investments graph.

We will revisit this discussion at a later point in time.

• Don't see your idea?