Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a user, I would like the rewards screen to to give me a full overview of my Cake Rewards:
    * The Cake rewards I've already earned.
    * The Cake reward offers that are targeted to me (both on next payment, and on each payment rewards).
    * The introduction of reward offer categories, to improve the overview of all reward offers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to report a transaction that is missing a reward (or a transaction that received an incorrect reward).

The feedback would be sent to the Cake team, to investigate and where necessary correct the reward.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In the current implementation of the Cake reward offers, all stacked rewards are displayed as individual rewards.

A merchant offering a 2% reward offer on a transaction between € 25 and € 50, a 5% reward offer on a transaction between € 50 and € 100, and a 10% reward offer on transactions over € 100... is currently displayed as 3 different offers. This is confusing.

As a user, I would like stacked rewards to be displayed as a single reward (with the different stacked prices clearly displayed in the reward offer).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to see a list of all the Rewards I’ve earned using Cake. The list shows the Rewards I’ve earned, and includes an overview of the payouts of my earnings.

As there is currently a payout payment limit of € 1, the outstanding balance should be visualized (and clarified) to the user.

Note (from Cake): The Rewards are benefits you can claim using Cake. You can find a detailed description about Rewards on the frequently asked questions page of the Cake website: https://cake.app/faq/.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?