Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to receive a proactive message when Cake predicts a substantial upcoming transaction (income or spending).

I would like to be notified well in advance, so I can manage my budget accordingly. The higher the total of the upcoming transaction, the more in advance I would like to be notified.

E.g. For irregular upcoming payments such as tax returns or payments.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want to have more control over when I'm alerted about bank account renewal. This will allow me to have a better user experience if my account is about to expire.

I don't want to renew my bank account 14 days in advance, because that will mean i'll have to renew earlier down the line the next time.

Depending on the bank (and difficulty of the renewal process), only a subtle reminder should be shown 2 weeks in advance. This label should bring me to the renewal process, not the transaction list. Several days before expiration, the alerts can become…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to receive a warning about transactions that Cake detects as suspected fraud/phishing, so I can have peace of mind. These could be transactions above a certain amount, payments to unknown countries or counterparts or other unrecognised payments.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to receive push notifications when I receive money: either for all transactions, or only for transactions above a specific amount.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. At the beginning of each new week or month, I would like to receive a push notification that summarizes the previous period in terms of income, spending or saving.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In between paychecks, I would like to receive a prediction of my account balance towards the end of the month. The goal is to provide an additional insight into my budget, and will allow me to adapt my spending accordingly.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If Cake detects that I am overspending, I want to be notified so I can adjust my spending in that period or transfer available funds onto the particular account.

This can be:
    - If my cashflow is (almost) negative (= spent more then I earned)
    - If my account balance is (almost) at or below zero
    - If I am (almost) exceeding my 'safe to spend' budget
    - If I am spending significantly more on a certain merchant/category

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like Cake to surprise me with a (virtual) birthday cake on my birthday.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to control the push notification I receive.

Note (from Cake): We would like our users to fully control which push notifications they like receiving. We will introduce separate channels, to enable a user to define his/her personal preferences.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to be notified when Cake detects a duplicate incoming or outgoing payment.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to be notified when Cake detects a high balance on any of my accounts (substantially more than I need on a monthly basis). The message should be combined with the ability to quickly transfer the excess money to my default savings account.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to be notified when there are new or interesting personal insights available for me.

These can be related to:
    - Specific merchants
    - Specific categories
    - General spending

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to receive push notifications when I spend money: either for all transactions or for transactions above a specific amount.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to be notified when my income is significantly higher (or lower) than normal.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to be notified with the number of days before I will be receiving my next paycheck. This message should appear once each month, and only when I’m going over budget.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?