Open Roadmap - Cake

Open Roadmap - Cake

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If I categorize a transaction as savings or investments, I would like it to be tracked accordingly in the savings dashboard.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Cake
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to see the uncategorized category in the category spending insight.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to review a ranking of the categories where I spend most of my money. The period can be changed to visualize the ranking of my category spending on a monthly or yearly basis.

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. With a budget insight, and some sparing planned during the year, I’d like to see, for monthly/quarterly/semester/yearly purchases, a section to spread more or less important purchases price tag across the months of the year and know for each month what is the amount still available for extras.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I get a refund from my health insurance fund, I want to be able to connect it to the related health expenses. Same when someone refunds me for something I paid for both of us. That makes it easier to see what my real expenses are for every category.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to review the total Cake Rewards I earned in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize the total Cake Rewards either for a specific month or year.

Note (from Cake): As Cake only launched in January '20, we will start these reports from this point in time.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to review my total spending in a specific category. The category and period can be changed to visualize the total spending in a specific category either for a particular month or a specific year.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to review my total spending at a specific merchant. The merchant and the period can be changed to visualize the total spending at a specific merchant either for a particular month or a specific year.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to review the average Cake Rewards I earned in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize the average Cake Rewards on a monthly or yearly basis.

Note (from Cake): As Cake only launched in January '20, we will start these reports from this point in time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to review a ranking of the merchant where I spend most of my money. The period can be changed to visualize the ranking of my merchant spending on a monthly or yearly basis.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to review my average cash spending. The period can be changed to visualize my cash spending evolution on a monthly or yearly basis.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to review my total credit card spending in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize the total credit card spending either for a specific month or year.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to receive an update when I receive my credit card charges. The message should include the total credit card spending in the current month.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to review my total cash spending in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize the total cash spending either for a specific month or year.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to review the evolution of the total Cake Rewards I earned in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize the Cake Rewards evolution on a monthly or yearly basis.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to review how a merchant ranks in the respective category (of that merchant). This will for example enable me to see how "shop x" ranks in my "food" spending. The higher the ranking, the more I'm spending at this shop in this specific category.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to review the evolution of my cash spending in a specific period. The period can be changed to visualize my cash spending evolution on a monthly or yearly basis.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to review my average credit card spending. The period can be changed to visualize my credit card spending evolution on a monthly or yearly basis.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to review the evolution of my credit card spending. The period can be changed to visualize my credit card spending evolution on a monthly or yearly basis.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to review the total income for a specific category I earned. The period can be changed to visualize the total income either for a specific month or year. For example; visualize the evolution of my child allowance for the last 6 months.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?