The current legislation doesn't allow us to connect to savings accounts. We can however track transfers to (and from) savings account.
As a user I want to manually define the amount of money on my savings/investment account. It should also be possible to update the amount of money on my savings/investment account (in case the amount on my savings/investment account is not correct). This will ensure that I see the amount of money in my savings/investment account in Cake.33 votes
I would like to round each of my payments up to the next euro, and transfer this spare change to one of my investment accounts.10 votes
I would like to create a savings goal (or multiple), and automatically save for this goal. Cake should follow the progress of this savings goal and notify me if I'm on the right/wrong track.
With time estimations, Cake could help me figure out when this goal will realistically be reached or how much I would need to save to reach a target date. I would like to be able to share this goal with friends and family, and allow them to contribute.42 votes
I would like to round each of my payments up to the next euro, and transfer this spare change to one of my savings accounts.38 votes
I would like to create an event (or multiple) that triggers a specific saving; for example,
- Each time my cashflow is positive (spending less, then earning), I want to transfer the cashflow amount to my savings account.
- Each time I go to Starbukcs, I transfer 1 euro into my savings account.
- At the end of the month, transfer my positive cashflow into my (default) savings account.
Note (from Cake): We can imagine all sorts of events; for example transactions, location, temperature, etc. Let us know what type events you would like us to look into?17 votes
I would like to quickly (and easily) transfer money to one of my savings accounts.7 votes
I would like to set my default savings account.
This default account will be used for specific features, for example:
* If I would like to initiate a single-click quick save.
* If I would enable automatic saving; rounding my transactions up to the nearest euro, and transferring this spare change into my savings account.5 votes
- Don't see your idea?