Open Roadmap - Cake

Open Roadmap - Cake

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to compare my spending by merchant against a group of similar people using Cake.

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their spending. For example; compare my spending at Carrefour with a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Cake
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to compare my spending by category against a group of similar people using Cake.

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their spending. For example; compare my grocery spending with a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to compare my taxes against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their taxes.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to compare the fees my bank charges against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their bank fees.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to compare my cashflow against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their bank cashflow.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to compare my budget against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their budget.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to compare my spending against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their spending.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to compare my credit card against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their credit card spending.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to compare my cash usage against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their cash usage.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?