Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a user, I would like to benchmark my spending by category against the Cake financial health model.

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their spending. The "Cake financial health model" is based on best practice spending patterns. We are working with external organizations to create this model.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to benchmark my spending against a group of similar people using Cake, so I can better evaluate how I am doing financially.

This could be my spending
    - in general
    - for a specific category
    - for a specific merchant

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their spending. For example; compare my grocery/Carrefour spending with a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to benchmark my income against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

In order to correctly compare the income of users, we will request some questions to correctly benchmark the salary (job, job title, eco/mail vouchers, mobility budget, bonus plan, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their income.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to know how people with a similar income managed to negotiate a higher salary. This would allow me to confidently negotiate my raise.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Parked  ·  Peter responded

This is an excellent suggestion, but we will not add it into the planning of the roadmap yet.

Once this receives a sufficient amount of votes, we will revisit this idea.

To be continued…

5. I would like to benchmark my savings against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their savings.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to benchmark my taxes against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their taxes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to benchmark the fees my bank charges against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their bank fees.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to benchmark my cashflow against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their bank cashflow.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to compare my income against a reference model (a theoretical model for a healthy financial well-being) . The goal is to be able to benchmark my income. For example; compare my salary against a reference model.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to compare my savings against a reference model (a theoretical model for a healthy financial well-being) . The goal is to be able to benchmark my savings. For example; compare my savings against a reference model.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?