Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to see a section with the reward offers that I could use at merchants nearby, so that I can more easily view the reward offers that would be relevant for me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want the ability to like/dislike an offer in my feed or on the Rewards tab, so these remain relevant and concise. Perhaps, I could indicate my preferences during the onboarding, to make the offers more relevant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to see more details about the reward offer from the overview, without having to click on the offer. This will allow me to evaluate more quickly which reward offers are relevant for me.

Examples could be: showing an image of the product, description of the merchant, etc. Meniga offers a good example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to indicate reward offers as favourites, so that I can access these at a later point in time more easily.

This filtering would also allow Cake to see what I am interested in, potentially resulting in more of the same reward offers or new partnerships.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want to see a section with the reward offers that are most popular with Cake users, so that I can more easily view the reward offers that would be interesting for me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to see a section with reward offers recommended for me, so that I can more easily view the reward offers that would be relevant for me.

This could be based on my previous spending or the result of quick 'polling' about my interests (other feature ticket).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to see a section with the reward offers by category, so that I can more easily view the reward offers that would be interesting for me.

This is currently possible in the list view only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to see the reward offers grouped by type of event, so that I can more easily view the reward offers that would be interesting for me in a specific situation.

Examples could be 'travel abroad', 'birthday', etcetera.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to see a section with the newest reward offers, so that I can more easily view the reward offers that would be interesting for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to set a default current account.

This default account will be used for specific features, for example:
    * If I earn specific personal Rewards in Cake (member-gets-member Rewards, feedback Rewards, etc).
    * If a friend transfers money to my Cake account (using my mobile number, my mail address or my Apple, Facebook or Google login).

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If I’m spending money at a specific shop, I would like Cake to show me relevant Reward offers to improve my future spending.

For example, if I shop for groceries in "shop a", a Reward could be offered for "shop a", or a similar shop.

These relevant offers could be shown on:
    - The specific transaction details screen
    - The journal (next to the transaction)
    - The transaction list (with filters)

- The insights pages for a specific merchant

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?