Open Roadmap - Cake

Open Roadmap - Cake

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have a shared/common bank account with my partner. We would like to share the transaction feedback for this bank account.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Cake
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to be able to manage (change, review, update and delete) the feedback I provided on my transactions.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a user, I would like to provide feedback on all the transactions that are still unknown in Cake. Ideally, I should be able to do this very quickly/easily (using suggestions offered by Cake), using a single flow.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to reset the reset the feedback on a transaction; for merchant (who), category (what) and place (where) feedback). This for both feedback on a single transaction, as on similar transactions.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to select multiple transactions and share merchant, category or place feedback.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to be able to review a list of all transactions that don't have a place associated to them. This would allow me to quickly update all transactions that are still missing a place.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If a transaction is unknown to Cake, we should introduce a single flow to provide all the necessary feedback:
    * who? the merchant/person
    * what? the category
    * where? the place

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to review the feedback history for each transaction. The goal is to provide a clear overview of the changes introduced in the merchant, category or place feedback. I would for example be able to revert to a previous change.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to be able to review a list of all transactions that don't have a merchant associated to them. This would allow me to quickly update all transactions that are still missing a merchant.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to be able to review a list of all transactions that don't have a category associated to them. This would allow me to quickly update all transactions that are still missing a category.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to undo (remove) “apply to similar transactions” feedback. If I accidentally apply a vendor to similar transactions, I currently can't undo this action.

Example: PayPal is a vendor for many transactions. Of course, there is another real vendor like “coolblue” behind the transaction. I accidentally chose coolblue as default for ALL similar transactions.

The only way to make it undone is by changing it back to PayPal, but then ALL
    SIMILAR transactions are changed to PayPal.

Even after manually overwriting vendors again (on transaction level), it’s overwritten by the similarity rule. This means that once the mistake…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want to control the "categorization of similar transactions"; for example only apply the feedback to transactions based on the same bank account, the amount of the transaction, the date of the transaction.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have parking this idea for now.

We need to investigate how we could implement this, without making the “apply feedback to similar transactions” feature even more complex.

We will revisit this idea when we start working on the improved transaction feedback implementation.

• Don't see your idea?