Open Roadmap - Cake

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to set a category spending budget in Cake. If I go over this spending budget in a specific category, the Cake app will inform me.

When setting this up, Cake should suggest to me a recommended budget based on peers or my historical spending.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to set a general spending budget in Cake. If I go over this spending budget, the Cake app will inform me.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to receive a notification if I go over the spending budget I defined in Cake.

These notifications would depend on the type of budgets I have configured. E.g. general budget, category, specific merchant or place.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to set a merchant spending budget in Cake. If I go over this spending budget at a specific merchant, the Cake app will inform me.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to set a place spending budget in Cake. If I go over this spending budget at a specific place, the Cake app will inform me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to benchmark my budget against a group of similar people using Cake (people with similar age, job, lifestyle, location, etc).

Note: The goal is to provide our users the ability to benchmark their budget.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?