Open Roadmap - Cake

Open Roadmap - Cake

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to scan an invoice and initiate a payment transfer using any of the bank accounts I connected in the Cake app.

Note: We have already enabled this feature using the "Preview Program" (under "Settings"). You can scan any document, with a bank account (IBAN) number, to initiate the payment transfer. As only a limited number of banks currently support this functionality, we are using the preview program to collect feedback and share this with the banks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Cake
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to initiate a payment transfer for any bank account I connected in the Cake app.

Note: We have already enabled this feature using the "Preview Program" (under "Settings"). As only a limited number of banks currently support this functionality, we are using the preview program to collect feedback and share this with the banks.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to transfer money to a person. As I don’t have the bank account number of this person, I would like to use WhatsApp instead. This transfer flow should not require the counterparty to be, or to become, a Cake user.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to add the photos of my address book to my existing contacts. When I do a payment to, or receive a transfer from one of my existing contacts, I would like to see the picture of that contact (instead of the transfer ícon).

If I don't have a picture, I would like to see the initials of my contact (for example John Doe would have an icon with the initials "JD")

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We can see the name of a beneficiary in the transaction overview and on the details page. However, the naming is not always consistent: sometimes it's 'surname + first name', sometimes it even includes a title like 'Mevr. + first name + surname'.

Just like other banking apps I would like a contact list with my beneficiaries. This way I can quickly view all transfers with this person or select someone when making a transfer. Remember, some people have multiple bank accounts.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We have already started to capture the mobile number in the member-get-member flow.

This will enable us to identify Cake users, and translate the phone numbers (in the address book) into users (and their bank accounts).

We will fully integrate this feature in the payments release.

6. I would like to transfer money to a person. As I don’t have the bank account number of this person, I would like to use his/her mobile phone number instead. This transfer flow should not require the counterparty to be, or to become, a Cake user.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to transfer money using a bank account (IBAN) number. This is the classic transfer flow that exists in all mobile banking apps.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to talk to Google Assistant to transfer money.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to talk to Siri to transfer money.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to transfer money to a person. As I don’t have the bank account number of this person, I would like to use his/her Apple, Google or Facebook account instead. This payment flow should not require the counterparty to be, or to become, a Cake user.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?