Open Roadmap - Cake for Business

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to reward customers who spend a specific amount at a specific merchant, in a specific timeframe; for example reward a customer who spent more than € 500 in November at a specific merchant.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Cake
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

New Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Admin →
  3. I already have campaign in the Cake platform, I now would like to duplicate the campaign, so I only need to change some smalle things, without setting up all the details again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to define a target for the total spending amount in a specific period; for example target a customer who spends more than a specific amount - either at a merchant, or in a specific category - in a day/week/month/year (including last X days/weeks/months/years).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to exclude users that are already included in another campaigns (audience).

When i would like to run multiple campaigns, I need some NASA-skills to exclude people that are already in another campaign.

I would like to have a campaign named X. In another campaign Y, I would like to say, exclude all users already included in campaign X.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to setup a campaign where we show the offer until 31/03/2021. But users receive a reward when the payment is done before 30/04/2021.

This is an example in the energy market, where the invoice is a couple if weeks after the acquisition.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to target users with a last purchase during the last 60 days. For the moment I can choose between 30 days of 90 days. But i would like to have 60 days as well...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to target users with a last purchase more than 6 months ago. For the moment 3 months is the limit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As a Cake for Business partner I would like to receive a monthly email with a report containing te conversion numbers of my campaigns.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

New Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Admin →
  10. As business I want to setup an acquisition campaign for a group of merchants. This will enable users to receive a reward when they shop at one of the selected merchants.

Example, I want to give everyone a reward who shops at the Meir in Antwerpen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As Cake, we would like to (automagically) generate our data dividend on a monthly basis. Our users will receive this dividend in their Cake app, and on their existing bank account.

Note (from Cake): Every month, we share 50% of our data-analysis revenue with our active Cake users. This is our data dividend.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As Cake, we would like to be able to generate one-off rewards to award specific users.

If for example a user provides either great idea or lot of valuable feedback, we might share her/him a one off reward.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to see the results and details of a customer insights campaign in my campaign overview together with my acquisition campaigns.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As a partner I can now set a Min. Transaction Value for a campaign. For example; Only give a Reward to Users who paid at least €10 at my shop.

But I also want to set a Maximum Transaction Value. For example; Only give a reward to Users who paid less than € 200 at my brand. This to exclude users who bought a smartphone at my Brand.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to define a specific housing situation as target audience for a campaign; for example target people who rent or own a house.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I want to see how the spending behavior differs between geographical regions (country, region, province and city).

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to see how the spending behavior differs between distinct income groups.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to see my market share. I also want to compare my market share with competitors.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to create a campaign where the reward is based on multiple (excluding) targets; for example specific rewards combined with transaction location targeting...
    * offer a 1% discount for transactions in Belgium (country)
    * offer a 2% discount for transactions in Flanders (region)
    * offer a 3% discount for transactions in Antwerp (province)
    * offer a 4% discount for transactions in Mechelen (city)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to set a (multilingual) message for a campaign to tell the user a little bit more about the offer, or the company issuing the offer. For example: who are we, what are our company values and what's special about this offer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?