Open Roadmap - Cake for Business

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to reward customers who spend a specific amount at a specific merchant, in a specific timeframe; for example reward a customer who spent more than € 500 in November at a specific merchant.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

New Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to setup a campaign where we show the offer until 31/03/2021. But users receive a reward when the payment is done before 30/04/2021.

This is an example in the energy market, where the invoice is a couple if weeks after the acquisition.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to target users with a last purchase during the last 60 days. For the moment I can choose between 30 days of 90 days. But i would like to have 60 days as well...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to target users with a last purchase more than 6 months ago. For the moment 3 months is the limit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As a brand I want to create an audience of people who have shopped at my own brand in the last 30 days, but also at another brand in the last 60 days. Currently this is not possible, because the brands selector works as an OR list, not AND.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I already have campaign in the Cake platform, I now would like to duplicate the campaign, so I only need to change some smalle things, without setting up all the details again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to exclude users that are already included in another campaigns (audience).

When i would like to run multiple campaigns, I need some NASA-skills to exclude people that are already in another campaign.

I would like to have a campaign named X. In another campaign Y, I would like to say, exclude all users already included in campaign X.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As a Cake for Business partner I would like to receive a monthly email with a report containing te conversion numbers of my campaigns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As business I want to setup an acquisition campaign for a group of merchants. This will enable users to receive a reward when they shop at one of the selected merchants.

Example, I want to give everyone a reward who shops at the Meir in Antwerpen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As Cake, we would like to (automagically) generate our data dividend on a monthly basis. Our users will receive this dividend in their Cake app, and on their existing bank account.

Note (from Cake): Every month, we share 50% of our data-analysis revenue with our active Cake users. This is our data dividend.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As Cake, we would like to be able to generate one-off rewards to award specific users.

If for example a user provides either great idea or lot of valuable feedback, we might share her/him a one off reward.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to see the results and details of a customer insights campaign in my campaign overview together with my acquisition campaigns.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As a partner I can now set a Min. Transaction Value for a campaign. For example; Only give a Reward to Users who paid at least €10 at my shop.

But I also want to set a Maximum Transaction Value. For example; Only give a reward to Users who paid less than € 200 at my brand. This to exclude users who bought a smartphone at my Brand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to define a specific housing situation as target audience for a campaign; for example target people who rent or own a house.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I want to see how the spending behavior differs between geographical regions (country, region, province and city).

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to see how the spending behavior differs between distinct income groups.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to see my market share. I also want to compare my market share with competitors.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to create a campaign where the reward is based on multiple (excluding) targets; for example specific rewards combined with transaction location targeting...
    * offer a 1% discount for transactions in Belgium (country)
    * offer a 2% discount for transactions in Flanders (region)
    * offer a 3% discount for transactions in Antwerp (province)
    * offer a 4% discount for transactions in Mechelen (city)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to set a (multilingual) message for a campaign to tell the user a little bit more about the offer, or the company issuing the offer. For example: who are we, what are our company values and what's special about this offer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?