Open Roadmap - Cake for Business

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to see how the spending behavior differs between geographical regions (country, region, province and city).

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want to see how the spending behavior differs between distinct income groups.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to see my market share. I also want to compare my market share with competitors.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to see and compare the spending behavior by life stages of people. For example: studying, first job, moving out of parents’ house, pregnancy, first kid, etc.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data. The reports are only generated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  5. I want to look for brands that have a large set of similar customers.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data. The reports are only generated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to see and compare the spending behavior of people with and without kids; including the amount of kids and their ages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to see and compare the spending behavior of people in different housing situations; including renting or owning a place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to see and compare the spending behavior of specific user profiles; for example shopaholics, frequent restaurant visitor, sportive, movie visitor, technology lover, online shopper, and many more

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to see my share of wallet. I also want to compare my share of wallet with competitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to see the spending averages of my customers (weekly, daily and monthly spending) grouped by a sets of demographics; for example average spending by age, average spending by location, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  11. I want to see the spending averages of my customers (weekly, daily and monthly spending).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want to compare average customer to the brand of a competitor; for example
    * what is the market share in all age groups is
    * which days are most popular

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to compare the average transaction value, total monthly amount and monthly number of transactions between me and my competitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to compare all brands in a specific category; comparing average transaction value, monthly transactions per user, monthly amount per user and the overall market penetration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to see the average category spending by age group; including the evolution of this category spending.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to see the average spending by brand (on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis). The report includes the average transactions, total amounts and average transaction value, across all Cake users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to analyse the results of my survey. The report includes the demographics of the respondents; including how much they are spending on average at my own brand and at competitors.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to compare the average transaction value, total monthly amount and monthly number of transactions between me and my competitors.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to see the frequency and monetary value over all Cake users for a specific category (on a weekly or monthly basis).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to see the evolution of the average spending amount for a specific category (on a weekly or monthly basis).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?