• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

New Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Admin →
  2. As a Cake for Business partner I would like to receive a monthly email with a report containing te conversion numbers of my campaigns.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a brand I want to create an audience of people who have shopped at my own brand in the last 30 days, but also at another brand in the last 60 days. Currently this is not possible, because the brands selector works as an OR list, not AND.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I log into Cake for Business, I want to easily spot what's new, show me where to look for recent updates of the dashboards.
    If I log in the first time, give me a very short tutorial or steps to follow to get to know the platform.

Additionally, show me some graph about all Cake Business customers' revenue earning by acquisition campaigns, show me my own if I have any running etc. just something interesting to follow up on every day on the homepage

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As a partner, I would like to target a campaign (or a survey) to a very specific custom user segment. The custom segment would be custom created by the Cake data team.

Note (from Cake): The Cake data team will always ensure that the anonymity of the users is protected. We will not expose custom user segments if the anonymity of the users is not guaranteed.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?