Open Roadmap - Cake for Business

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to setup a campaign where we show the offer until 31/03/2021. But users receive a reward when the payment is done before 30/04/2021.

This is an example in the energy market, where the invoice is a couple if weeks after the acquisition.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to target users with a last purchase during the last 60 days. For the moment I can choose between 30 days of 90 days. But i would like to have 60 days as well...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to target users with a last purchase more than 6 months ago. For the moment 3 months is the limit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I already have campaign in the Cake platform, I now would like to duplicate the campaign, so I only need to change some smalle things, without setting up all the details again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to exclude users that are already included in another campaigns (audience).

When i would like to run multiple campaigns, I need some NASA-skills to exclude people that are already in another campaign.

I would like to have a campaign named X. In another campaign Y, I would like to say, exclude all users already included in campaign X.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As business I want to setup an acquisition campaign for a group of merchants. This will enable users to receive a reward when they shop at one of the selected merchants.

Example, I want to give everyone a reward who shops at the Meir in Antwerpen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to define a specific housing situation as target audience for a campaign; for example target people who rent or own a house.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to create a campaign where the reward is based on multiple (excluding) targets; for example specific rewards combined with transaction location targeting...
    * offer a 1% discount for transactions in Belgium (country)
    * offer a 2% discount for transactions in Flanders (region)
    * offer a 3% discount for transactions in Antwerp (province)
    * offer a 4% discount for transactions in Mechelen (city)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to see and compare the spending behavior by life stages of people. For example: studying, first job, moving out of parents’ house, pregnancy, first kid, etc.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data. The reports are only generated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  10. I want to look for brands that have a large set of similar customers.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data. The reports are only generated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to see and compare the spending behavior of people with and without kids; including the amount of kids and their ages.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to sign-up for the Customer Insights and
    Market Insights Cake for Business products.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to see and compare the spending behavior of people in different housing situations; including renting or owning a place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to see and compare the spending behavior of specific user profiles; for example shopaholics, frequent restaurant visitor, sportive, movie visitor, technology lover, online shopper, and many more

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to create surveys with multiple questions; each question is a simple multiple choice.

The survey can be targeted to a specific group of users, using any of the available targeting methods.

The user will be rewarded to answer the survey.

As a partner, I will receive an anonymous report that includes all responses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to see an overview of my Cake for Business services. This includes the individual acquisition, loyalty and survey campaigns; and the customer and market insight products.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to define a specific family situation as target audience for a campaign; for example target families with a specific number of children.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to define category spending as target audience for a campaign; for example...
    * target all customers who spend more than € 500 on "grocery" spending.
    * target all customers who spend more than the average customer on "mobility".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to define a life event as a target audience for a campaign; for example target users who have a significant life event like having a baby, moving house, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want to analyse the results of my survey. The report includes the demographics of the respondents; including how much they are spending on average at my own brand and at competitors.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?