Open Roadmap - Cake for Business

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to see how the spending behavior differs between geographical regions (country, region, province and city).

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I want to see how the spending behavior differs between distinct income groups.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to see my market share. I also want to compare my market share with competitors.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to see my share of wallet. I also want to compare my share of wallet with competitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?