Open Roadmap - Cake for Business

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to reward customers who spend a specific amount at a specific merchant, in a specific timeframe; for example reward a customer who spent more than € 500 in November at a specific merchant.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As Cake, we would like to (automagically) generate our data dividend on a monthly basis. Our users will receive this dividend in their Cake app, and on their existing bank account.

Note (from Cake): Every month, we share 50% of our data-analysis revenue with our active Cake users. This is our data dividend.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As Cake, we would like to be able to generate one-off rewards to award specific users.

If for example a user provides either great idea or lot of valuable feedback, we might share her/him a one off reward.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to see the results and details of a customer insights campaign in my campaign overview together with my acquisition campaigns.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As a partner I can now set a Min. Transaction Value for a campaign. For example; Only give a Reward to Users who paid at least €10 at my shop.

But I also want to set a Maximum Transaction Value. For example; Only give a reward to Users who paid less than € 200 at my brand. This to exclude users who bought a smartphone at my Brand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to set a (multilingual) message for a campaign to tell the user a little bit more about the offer, or the company issuing the offer. For example: who are we, what are our company values and what's special about this offer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to set a custom description for a campaign. This description will be displayed in the Cake app (on the offer details screen). The description will have to be provided in the languages supported by the Cake app.

Note (from Cake): If the description for a particular language is not available, this description will not be displayed in the Cake app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to define a location of a transaction as target audience for a campaign. province or even a city.

This includes specifying a location (country, region, province or city) combined with the period in which the transaction occurred (recent days, weeks, or months).

A transaction location as target audience could for example target all users who shopped in Hasselt in the last three month.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to define a user location as target audience for a campaign; for example target all people who live, work or frequently visit Hasselt.

This includes specifying a location (country, region, province or city).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to define a purchase at a specific merchant as target audience for a campaign. This includes specifying the period in which the visit occurred (recent days/weeks/months).

A merchant visit as target audience could for example target all users who visited Carrefour in the last three month.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to see the spending averages of my customers (weekly, daily and monthly spending) grouped by a sets of demographics; for example average spending by age, average spending by location, etc.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  12. I want to see the spending averages of my customers (weekly, daily and monthly spending).

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to compare average customer to the brand of a competitor; for example
    * what is the market share in all age groups is
    * which days are most popular

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to compare the average transaction value, total monthly amount and monthly number of transactions between me and my competitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to compare all brands in a specific category; comparing average transaction value, monthly transactions per user, monthly amount per user and the overall market penetration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to see the average category spending by age group; including the evolution of this category spending.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to see the average spending by brand (on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis). The report includes the average transactions, total amounts and average transaction value, across all Cake users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to create a campaign where the reward is based on the transaction value; for example
    * offer a 2% discount for transactions below € 50
    * offer a 5% discount for transactions between € 50 and € 100
    * offer a 8% discount for transactions above € 100

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to see how large the target audience is for a new or existing campaign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to create a basic campaign; a campaign with a (single) target audience, and a (single) reward.

The campaign is created by selecting the target audience, and define the reward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?