Open Roadmap - Cake for Business

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to see the spending averages of my customers (weekly, daily and monthly spending) grouped by a sets of demographics; for example average spending by age, average spending by location, etc.

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to see the spending averages of my customers (weekly, daily and monthly spending).

Note (from Cake): These averages are based on anonymized data, and only calculated when a minimum set of data is available. This ensures that there is no possibility to backtrack the identity of individual users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to compare average customer to the brand of a competitor; for example
    * what is the market share in all age groups is
    * which days are most popular

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I want to compare the average transaction value, total monthly amount and monthly number of transactions between me and my competitors.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to compare all brands in a specific category; comparing average transaction value, monthly transactions per user, monthly amount per user and the overall market penetration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to see the average category spending by age group; including the evolution of this category spending.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to see the average spending by brand (on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis). The report includes the average transactions, total amounts and average transaction value, across all Cake users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to compare the average transaction value, total monthly amount and monthly number of transactions between me and my competitors.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to see the frequency and monetary value over all Cake users for a specific category (on a weekly or monthly basis).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to see the evolution of the average spending amount for a specific category (on a weekly or monthly basis).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to see the average spending by brand (on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis). The report includes the average transaction amount, total amounts and average transaction value across all Cake users.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to see the average spending of all Cake users by age group (on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to see the average spending of all Cake users (on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to see the average income of all Cake users by age group (on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to see the average income of all Cake users (on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis).

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?