Open Roadmap - Cake for Business

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a partner I can now set a Min. Transaction Value for a campaign. For example; Only give a Reward to Users who paid at least €10 at my shop.

But I also want to set a Maximum Transaction Value. For example; Only give a reward to Users who paid less than € 200 at my brand. This to exclude users who bought a smartphone at my Brand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like to set a (multilingual) message for a campaign to tell the user a little bit more about the offer, or the company issuing the offer. For example: who are we, what are our company values and what's special about this offer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to set a custom description for a campaign. This description will be displayed in the Cake app (on the offer details screen). The description will have to be provided in the languages supported by the Cake app.

Note (from Cake): If the description for a particular language is not available, this description will not be displayed in the Cake app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to see how large the target audience is for a new or existing campaign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to create a basic campaign; a campaign with a (single) target audience, and a (single) reward.

The campaign is created by selecting the target audience, and define the reward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to set a maximum transaction value on a campaign. If the transaction of the user surpasses this maximum transaction value, the user will not receive a reward.

Note (from Cake): An offer can already have a minimum value, but in some particular cases our partners would like to introduce offers that also include a maximum value.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?